Orders placed outside of Taiwan Region will be considered as international orders. For international orders you can currently pay in US Dollars.The product availability and price you pay may vary depending on delivery country – which we will let you know at checkout.
- For overseas customers, we accept payment with Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, JCB).
- Currency will be converted to US Dollars (USD) automatically at checkout.
- Please note that your orders may be subjected to international transaction service fees charged by your credit card company and bank and they might be non-refundable. For the actual amount of transaction service charges please contact your credit card company and bank for reference.
- Listed prices do not include International shipping cost. International shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
- International orders may be subject to customs duties, import duties, tariffs or any relevant taxes and such charges are not included in the listed price. Customers of the order are responsible in accordance with the relevant tax laws.
- E-coupons or e-vouchers can only be used in New Taiwan Dollars (TWD). Exceptions will be stated on descriptions of the e-coupons or e-vouchers.
- Once your order is placed, an order confirmation email will be sent to you and we will start preparing. Items that are in-stock will take 2-3 business days to process. Preparation time for Pre-order items may differ. Please refer to product description.
- We will ship your order once it is ready. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation email including a tracking number for your reference. If your order cannot be shipped on time for any reasons, our customer service will contact you.
- International orders are shipped via FedEx every Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. You will most likely receive your order within the next 3-10 business days. Please note that the actual shipping days depend on the delivery address and logistics status. It might take longer due to force of nature or uncontrollable events.
- Shipment to P.O. Box or military address is not available at the moment.
- CREST DIVING Online Shop is not responsible for any delays due to force of nature or uncontrollable events.
- Your order will be packed properly for safety reasons. Open your package while video taking the process is recommended. Please check if the items and quantities of your order are correct.
- If you have any concerns about the products you received and would like to return, please refer to the “Return and Refund Policy” and submit your request within a certain deadline.
In accordance with Taiwan’s consumer protection regulations, CREST DIVING Shop accepts returns within a certain deadline and product restrictions. Products are entitled to a 7-day cooling-off period after the arrival date of your product. Arrival date is the date once your package is officially received based on the receipt of the logistics company. the 7-day cooling-off period (calendar days) starts the day after the arrival date.
Please note that the 7-day cooling-off period is NOT a trial period. Once a product cannot be restored to its original state, your request of return and refund will be rejected. Do not unpack the product package yet if you are not sure about submitting your request of return and refund. Once a product is open, it means you are using it and understand that this behavior will affect your right to submit your request of return and refund.
(1) Non-refundable Products
Non-refundable products includes:
- Orders exceed the 7-day cooling-off period.
- Orders contain incorrect purchased items that exceed the 7-day cooling-off period.
- Purchased items, product user manuals, accessories and free samples or gifts are incomplete.
- Damage or scratches to appearance of product and package which includes the removal of barcode.
- Damage or loss of warranty cards or warranty stickers.
- Consumables, personal hygiene products that are unpacked.
- Products are unpacked and used in water.
- Invoices or proof of purchase is lost; purchase history of CREST DIVING Shop cannot be retrieved.
- Any products that are stated non-refundable on product descriptions.
(2) Returnable Products
Returnable Products includes:
- Products are in their original state and the packages are intact, including purchased items, product user manuals, accessories and free samples or gifts, etc.
- Invoices or proof of purchase are properly stated.
- Purchased items are defective, damaged, seriously scratched, or the packaging is damaged due to force of nature or uncontrollable events once customers receive their orders.
- If customers find purchased items not completely satisfied or do not meet their requirements.
Please refer to “Submit your request of return and refund” if situations above occur.
(3) Submit your request of return and refund
Please submit your request of return and refund and by E-MAIL us to: email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Order Number
- Name of customer
- Contact phone number / mobile phone number of customer
- Reason for return
- Order details
- Purchased items status
(4) How CREST Diving Shop will process your request of return and refund
- Once your request is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will process it within 3 working days and notify you of the following procedures by E-MAIL.
- When you receive our email notification, please print it out and pack it with the products your request for return and refund and ship to our address.
- We will examine your package to evaluate your qualifications for return and refund as soon as we receive it. If they are qualified, we will complete the transaction of refund within 10-14 working days (excluding holidays).
Please note that upon submitting your request for return and refund, you hereby agree that CREST Diving Shop will process the invoice, debit note and any further correspondence documents on your behalf.
Each order is entitled to one request of return and refund. If a customer submitted substantial requests, we will mostly reluctantly cancel your qualification of placing an online order.
If shipping fee applies to the original order after the request of return and refund is established, it will be deducted from the refund.
We reserve the right to deduct the transaction service fees if occurs.
Matters not provided for herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan.